Terms & Conditions
Geo Cricket Systems is a division of the Durant Cricket Limited group of companies
Terms and conditions for Geo Cricket Systems
The scope of works covered by this contract and the remuneration to be paid by the employer to the contractor shall encompass solely those works indicated on the attached specification and quotation.
All measurements are +/- 1.25% in line with carpet industry acceptable tolerances, BS3655 Clause 3.
Any additional works found to be necessary due to unforeseeable circumstances, including but not restricted to obstructions below the surface not previously notified to the contractor, or at the request of the Employer shall be charged as additional items. Any material variations made by the contractor to the content of the specification to be notified and agreed by the employer.
ACCESS, STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
The employer to allow the contractor reasonable access from entrance to site to location of facility, and where necessary allow access by suppliers to deliver materials and equipment required for works.
The employer to provide secure storage for equipment and materials as requested by the contractor.
The employer to allow access to sanitation and toilet facilities for the duration of works and the contractor is to maintain facilities in the condition found.
1. All prices stated are in GBP and are exclusive of VAT at the current rate.
2. Any quotation is valid for a period of 30 days from date of receipt.
3. All quotations assume spoil to remain on site unless otherwise agreed.
4. All orders placed must be accompanied by an official purchase order.
5. Placement of an official order is acceptance of our terms and conditions.
6. Payment terms are with order except for approved account facilities.
7. A warrantee of 1 year will commence from the time of installation. Any goods remain the property of Durant Cricket Ltd until payments of all amounts have been received in full.
8. Delivery is currently 2-3 weeks from receipt of official order.
9. We will inform you of the amount of time needed on site in our acceptance of order document.
10. Whilst every care would be taken to prevent damage by vehicles delivering tools, materials and plant, we cannot be held responsible for any damage caused.
11. All quotations assume free, clear unimpeded 4m wide access.
12. Quotations are based upon normal hours of site work, i.e. 7:00am to 6:00pm. Weekend working is not included. We reserve the right to work reasonable overtime, if necessary.
13. No retention or late completion penalties will be levied at Durant Cricket Ltd.